Can't find OWAR

From: Jason Dufair <jase_at_purdue.nospamie.edu>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 1999 17:12:15 -0500

[Quoted] I am trying to upload files via the web to OWAS 3.0 and have determined via various searches that I need Tom Kyte's OWA replacement cartridge. I cannot find this thing for the life of me. Not at http://govt.us.oracle.com nor anywhere else.
  1. Do I really need this unsupported cartridge to upload (relatively) large files via the web?
  2. If so, does anyone have a binary for HP-UX 11 they could point me to or send?

TIA.

--
Jason Dufair - jase_at_deadbeets.com - PGP key on keyservers
http://www.iquest.net/~funne/