Installing Designer 6.0 on NT

From: Ted Knijff <knijff_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 1999 17:23:51 GMT

Hi,
[Quoted] [Quoted] I got Designer from the OTN CD's and tried to install it. Server is Oracle8 8.05 EE Tablespace System at 200 MB, User at 2000 MB. The SID is in productive use.

Client is WinNT.

All the priviliges I needed are set up, all the users etc.

Using RAU, I keep getting 2 invalid oblects, CK_UTIL and RMMAC, after compilation they are still invalid. Changing server side rollback segments, tablespaces.. does not seem to help. I can't find any errors in the *.log or *.lis files.

Can anyone help ?
EMail: knijff_at_bigfoot.com Received on Fri Jun 04 1999 - 19:23:51 CEST

Original text of this message