Re: Visual Cafe, JBuilder vs. JDeveloper?

From: <bonanos_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 1999 06:17:08 GMT

Hi

> Chip wrote in message ...
> >Is anyone using JBuilder 3 or Symantec Visual Cafe with Oracle 8i?
If so,
> >have you encountered any problems? Which application server are you
> >using/planning to use?
> >
> >We are a startup, considering using JBuilder 3 or Visual Cafe with
Oracle
> >8i, rather than JDeveloper (using Oracle's application server). Any
> feedback
> >would be appreciated.

One of the things you would have to check is if VC or Jbuilder can deploy java stored procedures in the oracle database, I would think not.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Fri Jun 04 1999 - 08:17:08 CEST

Original text of this message