Re: Which C datatype should be bound to a PL/SQL boolean?

From: J. Wegener NOSPAM <xjw_at_xdde.xdk>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 08:45:09 +0200

Unfortunately, it doesn't work. I have tried (I think) any conceivable type (char, int, long, float...) but regardless of C type, the preprocessor returns the error "LS-S-00306, wrong number or types of arguments in call to <function>".

On the other side, I find it hard to believe that it is not possible. My guess is that you have to trick with some datatype equivalencing.

Cheers,
Johan