Re: set ActiveX control property via OLE-Import program Unit

From: Tony <TonyS_at_Lords.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 1999 23:29:35 +0200

I am analphabet to OLE
Are you sure about the propertys existence ? or about the right object as control ?
I don't really understand how can you set a property at design time through program unit.

If you have trouble setting property in runtime, try to call method instead of property.
Use OLE2.INVOKE instead of imported package.

Regards Tony.