Call function in Dev2k

From: <eschaaf_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 1999 13:47:14 GMT

I just wrote my first PL/SQL function. It does a special time rounding. I would like to have the un-altered time entered as a variable, however, I can't figure out how to display the new rounded time as the value of an item on my form. I figured I have to put it in a WHEN-NEW-RECORD(or ITEM)-INSTANCE, but I can't figure out exactly how.
If anyone has a sample of how this works or can point me in the right direction I would be eternally greatful.
(I have looked throught the archives of this, and all of the Oracle help files. I just am not looking in the right way I guess.)

Sophie

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Thu Jun 03 1999 - 15:47:14 CEST

Original text of this message