Re: Problems with connecting to Oracle from Procedure builder

From: Chad Edwards <cedswards_at_infinet.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 1999 16:59:21 GMT

D2K uses SQL-Net 2. Make sure you have it installed an configured, and you should be fine.

Chad

In comp.databases.oracle.tools Andrey Dmitriev <netcomradeNOSPAM_at_earthlink.net> wrote:
: Hi,

: I installed Oracle 8 on NT, and then installed Developer 2000 (but not
: complete). I only installed procedure builder and a bunch of
: 'required/shared' files. When I run it (procedure builder) it runs,
: but when I try to connect it says that it cannot connect. The database
: would be running of course.

: Thanx for your input

Official home of RMBL! http://surf.to/rmbl
E-mail Don Ferry (DONFERRY_at_PRODIGY.NET) to be put on the waiting list.
Owner/GM/Manager of the Columbus Capitals