Re: Anyone Actually using Dev/2000 Server / Web Enabled forms ?

From: <chris_lack_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 1999 10:10:48 GMT

[Quoted] In article <FdP33.34138$pj7.269034_at_news2.giganews.com>,   "Chana Campos" <chana_at_campos.org> wrote:

> They also happen to be slower than death - even a floor away...but the
> IT department here never wants to "touch" another client if they can
help
> it...(I guess the fact that people are going to lunch waiting for
their apps
> to download really isn't a consideration. )
<--snip-->

What version of Forms/Developer and JInitiator are you using? Are you deploying over the internet, or an intranet?

We've done a pilot study on web forms and are about to start a project converting several hundred from SQL*Forms 3 to web forms so I'm interested in your comments about performance!

--
Chris Lack
http://members.truepath.com/grovelands

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/