Re: Help Getting Started with PL/SQL

From: JAMES HOGELAND <jhogeland_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 1999 21:05:09 -0400

[Quoted] You need to use the Oracle Web Server product to use PL/SQL to access a database from the web. You write the stored procedures on the server and access [Quoted] the cartridge via HTML tags in the web page. The documentation supplied with [Quoted] this product should give you some good examples.