Re: Anyone Actually using Dev/2000 Server / Web Enabled forms ?

From: Chana Campos <chana_at_campos.org>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 19:52:34 -0500

He does some really nice things, by making this work available to us - and I find his papers always extremely practical and on point to what I'm doing every day...

Thanks for saving me lookup...<g>....I do have it in zip format if anyone has trouble accessing the web site...I'll be happy to send it along...!

There is also some reference material on tuning the Oracle Designer environment in the Que Special Edition Using Oracle8 by Page and Hughes. Chapter 15 is "Designer/2000 for Administrators" - not a huge amount - but it might be useful for somebody...

Chana