Forms6.0, PL/SQL can't see Table with user-defined-type columns

From: Sean Zhang <sean_at_cnfei.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 1999 19:27:36 GMT

Hi, everyone,

We are using Developer 6.0 in Windows95 in a Client/Server configuration. Problem: In Forms6.0 trigger ( PL/SQL), table with column objects can NOT

                  be referenced directly, with error message saying " OBJECT
                  <table_name> Is invalid".    If we get ride of the column
of
                   user-defined-type, everything is fine.
Suggestions sought: I can make a Block based on the table with column
                                     object, why can't I directly reference
it in PL/SQL?
                                     Any suggestions and advises are greatly
appreciated.

Sean Zhang
mailto:sean_at_cnfei.com Received on Tue Jun 01 1999 - 21:27:36 CEST

Original text of this message