Re: Create Procedure in Scripts

From: Marc Mazerolle <informaze_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 1999 14:49:35 GMT

Terminate your procedure with a '/' like so :

create or replace procedure likeso
begin
end;
/

Marc

Andrew M. wrote:

I am trying to create a script that will create all my tables, stored
procedures etc.

However, every time I create a procedure, any line after the CREATE OR
REPLACE PROCEDURE is included in the Prodecure.  I just want one large
script, how can I tell Oracle that my procedure is complete and it
should process the next statement and not include it in the procedure?
I have tried extra END or COMMIT commands but to no avail.

Thank you,

Andy

Please note, the E-mail address is bogus to attempt to avoid spam.
Please reply to the newsgroup.

Example:
The Procedure Next Control Number will contain the Create Table
Commands

CREATE OR REPLACE PROCEDURE SP_NEXT_CONTROL_NUMBER

(
        p_inNumberType IN VAControl.Description%TYPE,
        p_outNumber OUT VAControl.NextNumber%TYPE )

IS
/* start main body */
BEGIN
END SP_NEXT_CONTROL_NUMBER;