Announcing new OCP Study Site - www.orastudy.com

From: OraStudy <orastudy_at_orastudy.com>
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 12:58:28 GMT

We are pleased to announce the grand opening of www.orastudy.com. This site is devoted to helping you pass the OCP exams.

We make no money off of it. We aren't trying to sell anything. This is NOT a braindump site. We did it because we wished such a site existed when we started our Oracle DBA certification process. It would have been a big help!

Please stop by and take a look around. Check out our study guides and resources. Post a message or two. Have any Oracle related questions? Throw them our way! We'll take a stab at them. Our hope is that orastudy.com becomes THE site for OCP study resources. All for FREE.

May all your scores be in the 700s.

Sincerely,

Rick Sands, OCP
Joe Seeley, MCSE, OCP
orastudy_at_orastudy.com Received on Mon May 31 1999 - 14:58:28 CEST

Original text of this message