Using SET_BLOCK_PROPERTY

From: wozi <wozi_at_dhc.net>
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 20:30:14 -0700

Please, examine the two lines below:

Set_Block_Property('hockey',DEFAULT_WHERE, 'lost = 9'); Set_Block_Property('hockey',DEFAULT_WHERE, 'lost = :hockey.search');

I put this in a WHEN-BUTTON-PRESSED trigger. The first works. But the second does NOT fetch any records. Here is what I am doing. I have a control text item in the block :hockey.search
I also have a tabular type data items with 3 records displayed.

I want to type a number in the control item called search and EXECUTE_QUERY based on the value stored in :hockey.search item

any help ? Received on Mon May 31 1999 - 05:30:14 CEST

Original text of this message