Multiple User Forms Apps

From: qq <nospam_at_yeah-right.com>
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 10:28:18 GMT

[Quoted] I am currently wotking on an upgrade on one of several Forms Applications at [Quoted] my company.

The trouble we are having is when users switch between different Forms Applications.

Each Application is started by a VB module that sets the Registry settings for LOCAL and FORMS45_PATH

Each application has to have a separate path for its fmxs etc. for reasons I [Quoted] won't go into right now.

The trouble is when users open more than one Application, the FORMS45_PATH is set and when they toggle between them, the original App can't find the fmx's.

I realise I can set a When Window Activate trigger but with 100's of Forms this is not really practical. I also realise I could set up separte short cuts for each Application with a differnet 'Start In' directory but this would mean 9 shorcuts and the users are bound to get confused.

Any Ideas ???

Thanks Guys

Pete Received on Sun May 30 1999 - 12:28:18 CEST

Original text of this message