Re: Developing Form App on NT, deploying on Solaris... Diffs?

From: Chana Campos <chana_at_campos.org>
Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 05:28:47 -0500

"Minor" differences? Rather an understatement. We have an app right now that has had its deployment delayed for 6 weeks because the Forms ( written in straight Developer) appear to be about 36 point on the Form when it comes through the Web. Rather distressing when you were expecting them to be 10 pt. Boilerplate text is a HUGE problem...our guys are having to re-capture the Forms through Designer (2.1.2) - and then re-generating them to avoid have the boilerplate problem. They are SO happy about that <g>....

The flashing strobe disco menu is another issue - but, I, thought it was kind of neat for a bug...and the users thought it was a 'feature'.....<g>

Chana Campos