Re: Oracle DB Replication

From: pauldb <luapdb_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 05:38:14 -0800

hi.
I am in also in the process of trying to perform replication. I think the difference is that we are trying to do asynchronous replication because we dont need the hot fall back option.

Unfortunately, I cannot help you with the specific question but i would like to know what for example you have considered in your design. I have never done this before and my major problem is trying to decide how i am going to try and replicate fields that are currently defined as LONG.

i wonder if you can help me.

thanks,
Paul