FORMS 4.5: Value displayed in control block text item changes for no reason

From: Sean McMurray <smcmurr_at_xmission.com>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 13:32:10 -0700

[Quoted] I have a control block with several text items.

I populate the text items programatically, the go_block to the block.

Then, when the user edits the value of one of the text items (A), and clicks on a different text item (B) in the block, the value displayed in item A reverts to the original value. If the user clicks back in A, the value changes to what they type in, but reverts again when they leave the field.

There are no triggers on any of the items, or the block. There is no form level trigger that explains this behavior.

I'm stumped. Received on Fri May 28 1999 - 22:32:10 CEST

Original text of this message