Re: GUI to use w/Oracle?

From: Paul Dorsey <pdorsey_at_dulcian.com>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 01:52:45 GMT

If you are working in the Oracle environment, then I would use Developer. It will have the best integration with the DBMS. Count on needing some support to get started, but I believe that it is the most productive environment if you set up your templates and GUI standards correctly.

--
Paul Dorsey
[Quoted] Dulcian, Inc.