How to print Escape Sequences in bitmap report

From: Anna Goff <agoff_at_smepa.com>
Date: 27 May 1999 20:34:37 GMT

I have a report set up that prints a check on a MICR printer. I can print a little .txt file that contains the escape sequences to turn MICR on and off. I would like to do it from within the report. In fact, only on the text object that prints MICR. I tried putting it in the Before and After Printer Codes, but it did not work. Help said that only works on character reports. Therefore, I am wondering if anyone has done anything similiar to this or if you have a suggestion.

Thanks for any help!!
...Anna... Received on Thu May 27 1999 - 22:34:37 CEST

Original text of this message