Developer 2.1 Reports Server

From: Delbert Hickman <hickman_delbert_at_prc.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 16:30:44 -0400

Hi,

I am looking for "real-life" experiences configuring the reports server on Unix. We have successfully installed and configured the forms server and have successfully installed the reports server. However, when configuring the reports server to use the CGI method and executing the CGI, we receive an internal error from the web server. The wrb.log contains the following:

OWS-04511: Error in grabbing cartridge type r30ows from the subsystem.

Please help if you have any experience with this.

Thanks in advance, Delbert Received on Wed May 26 1999 - 22:30:44 CEST

Original text of this message