Re: OAS 4.0 anyone??

From: <tiskraba_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 10:12:19 GMT

I don't know if this will help, butt...

When I was testing OAS 4.0 on NT I encountered several problems.

The things you should take care of:

  • Don't install Service Pack 4 for WinNT
  • Clean up the machine before you install OAS
  • It has problems with MS WSP Client...
  • Oracle Developer Reports designer has problems with it...

Now we have it up and working for several months... And have no problems with it.

Tilen

In article <7ic0at$bm3$1_at_news1.rmi.net>,   "Ronnie G" <rog3_at_lehigh.edu> wrote:
> Hi
> I just installed the OAS 4.0 and tried to start it but i seem to be
getting
> a consistent error in starting the ORB. Out of the 5 daemons that it
starts
> I am getting a consistent error in "mnlogsrv40.exe(I installed on NT
4.0)" .
> The error msg is
>
> " orb.mnlogsrv caught IDL:omg.org/CORBA?COMM_FAILURE:1.0 from
> d:\opt\mx\src\yo\yoc\yocorb.c 780, exiting. "
>
> Can anyone help? I know its fairly new technology, but???????
>
> Thanks
> Ronnie

--== Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ ==-- [Quoted] ---Share what you know. Learn what you don't.--- Received on Wed May 26 1999 - 12:12:19 CEST

Original text of this message