Access Migration Wizard

From: Darren Anderson <darren_at_ddan.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 19:44:23 +0100

[Quoted] I successfully migrated an MS Access database to Oracle 8 on NT the other week. However, I'm trying to do the same again this week but am getting the [Quoted] error "A Serious Error Has Occured, 404" at the point when the wizard starts [Quoted] to create the tables in Oracle. I even tried migrating the same Access database I used last week and get the same error.

The only difference I can think of this week is that I had to install Oracle [Quoted] 7 ODBC and utitlities on my PC for another application.

Anyone know the reason ?

Thanks Received on Tue May 25 1999 - 20:44:23 CEST

Original text of this message