Problem installing Designer 2000 Repository

From: <erma7676_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 14:54:30 GMT

I loaded designer 2000 on my desktop, I have created a repository owner, I granted des2000_owner to this repository owner. I am trying to create a repository for this user on the remote database using the repository administration utility. The creation of the repository fails - I get the message

       CDI-21244 - process aborted, check logfiles for errors In the logfile ckprereg.log I see the following:

   IMP-00003 - oracle error 942 encountered    ORA -00942 table or view does not exist    IMP-00023 import views not installed - please notify your DBA    IMP-0000 import terminated successfully

Any ideas about what I should do?:
Thanks

--== Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ ==-- ---Share what you know. Learn what you don't.--- Received on Tue May 25 1999 - 16:54:30 CEST

Original text of this message