Re: Pl/SQL packages

From: <markp7832_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 13:16:29 GMT

In article <7idt4j$kt6$1_at_remarQ.com>,
> Jay McDougal <jay_at_ee.net> wrote in message news:374A0FEC.CE37F2A4_at_ee.net...
> > Can anyone tell me if it is possible to develop a PL/SQL
without storing it in the database every time the

the "CREATE OR REPLACE" command, but during debugging process it is bothersome
every time it gets compiled.
not aware of?
this?
being made,
can drag
documentation.
it is syntax and logic error free converting it to being a package. In general to convert anonomysus code to a package you replace the declare with a create or replace and then code a specification. The only advice that counts is the advice that advice --

--== Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ ==-- ---Share what you know. Learn what you don't.--- Received on Tue May 25 1999 - 15:16:29 CEST

Original text of this message