Re: Large Master/Detail/Detail Reports

From: tope <apsantos_at_dgtt.pt>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 11:03:19 GMT

In article <a4223.2187$wu1.1551_at_news.rdc1.nj.home.com>,   "Paul Dorsey" <pdorsey_at_dulcian.com> wrote:
> First, let me state my two axioms for Oracle Reports:
> 1) The product is as deep as anything on the market. If you can
imagine what
> you want it to do, it can do it. Furthermore, it can be done with a
minimum
> of time and effort.
>
> 2) The product is about as user friendly as a Wolverine with a tooth
ache.
> Simple reports are easily done with the wizard but reports such as you
> describe in your post require someone with very deep talent with the
> product. Such talent is rare in the industry.
>
> I do not recommend going to another product. With the kind of report
you
> are talking about, any product will give you headaches.

So, if the Reports are so good, how can I fix the margins since I lost them when I close the report and start another session? I'm using A4 letter.

Thanks a lot.

Antonio

--== Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ ==-- ---Share what you know. Learn what you don't.--- Received on Tue May 25 1999 - 13:03:19 CEST

Original text of this message