Oracle Developer tool for web development

From: Steve Lu <stevelu_at_cbsinc.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 00:33:26 -0400

Hi,

Couple of my friends told me recently how great the Oracle Developer is regarding it not only can develop the traditional client/server applications (which I have no doubt), but also can convert such applications to become web enabled. I also agree to the later statement in general, but remain skeptical of the efficiency, performance, and many other issues of the converted applications. If you have any knowledge or experience (good or bad) on using Oracle Developer for web development, please send your comments to stevelu_at_cbsinc.com. Thanks in advance.

  • Steve Lu (stevelu_at_cbsinc.com)