Running a Pro*C program from the command line

From: Mike Coldewey <no_Spam4m_coldewey_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 10:24:55 -0500

The installation I am working with runs Pro*C programs from an Oracle Forms 2000 application (in MS Windows 95), and they run fine in that context. When I try to run them from the command line, I get a 3121 error, stating that the interface driver is not installed. I think that it is looking for SQLNET ; is there a way I can load this or its equivalent from the command line? I don't find anything in \ORAWIN95\BIN that looks like a likely candidate - that is I don't see SQLNET.EXE anywhere. What do I need to load or run to run a Pro*C program from the command line?

Mike Received on Mon May 24 1999 - 17:24:55 CEST

Original text of this message