Forms 4.5: coordinate control master block and base detail block

From: Sean McMurray <smcmurr_at_xmission.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 12:24:44 -0700

[Quoted] I am using a control block for a master block in a master-detail relationship with a base table detail block.

This always generates an FRM:30371 warning. Furthermore, nothing seems to result in a coordination-causing event. The detail block never gets populated unless I click in it and manually Execute Query. I want it to re-populate whenever I change a value in the master block.

Any ideas?

-Sean Received on Mon May 24 1999 - 21:24:44 CEST

Original text of this message