Re: HELP: I need a Equation Builder that works on the server, Does One Exist?

From: Paul Dorsey <pdorsey_at_dulcian.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 12:01:58 GMT

I suggest building your own. That's what we did. We copied (more or less) the way SAS did it. They have a VERY nice idea that is worth learning from. It depends on your application as to how it will be implemented. Ours is building PL/SQL packages customized for our app.

--
Paul Dorsey
Dulcian, Inc.