Re: Context sensitve help in JDeveloper 2.0

From: Shimon Crown <shimoncNOSPAM_at_tici.co.il>
Date: Sun, 23 May 1999 16:54:21 +0200

Hi that works for classes but it seems a little strange. Is there no way to get the context sensitive help to work like that in Microsoft's Visual Studio - it bring you up a list of all the possible contexts the symbol or method name could appear in. This what my understanding of context sensitive help is.

Shimon