Re: Problem with NULL in LOV

From: Sudip Roy <sudip.roy_at_in.bosch.com>
Date: 22 May 1999 15:13:32 GMT

I think if you have a When-validate-item trigger for that then even if the user makes the field NULL it will fire.
OR for that field set the LOWEST ALLOWED VALUE property to NULL than it will accept NULL value and also LOV validation.

Hope this info helps you.

ppiotrowski_at_riag.com wrote in article <3741c3a3.12589723_at_news.int.westgroup.com>...