Re: Dos commands in Forms 4.5

From: Sudip Roy <sudip.roy_at_in.bosch.com>
Date: 22 May 1999 14:42:15 GMT

Hello Friend,

   You can run any DOS command by using HOST command in D2K.     But you should know the location of the exe for that coomand and then use it.

   EG.Suppose you want to use XCOPY command then syntax for it is

      HOST('c:\windows\command\xcopy file1 file2')
      For file1,file2 you can specify the full path.

  Hope this piece of info will help you..

Bye
Sudip

Aaron Rivers <adrivers_at_worldnet.att.net> wrote in article <7hd5jc$45r$1_at_bgtnsc02.worldnet.att.net>...