OIDP Installation

From: P. Heinrichs <patrick_at_heinrichs.demon.nl>
Date: Sat, 22 May 1999 11:38:37 +0200

I have a few problems with the Oracle Internet Development Pack. During the install he asks for CD 1, 2, 1 again, 3 and at last disk 4. But when he is busy with disk 3 (the Oracle Application Server Enterprise Edition), he only analyses something but doesn't install anything.

So when the installation is finished (correctly according to the installation program), I want to start the iWorkplace application, by entering the URL. But my browser gives me a error-message: HTTP/1.0 404 Object not found.

My first idea was to install the OAS seperatly. So I did, but it doesn't seem to work. In the OAS Manager, I see that everything is running, except the applications. But I cannot find a start button for the applications.

What am I doing wrong? Who can help my to start the iWorkplace????

patrick_at_heinrichs.demon.nl Received on Sat May 22 1999 - 11:38:37 CEST

Original text of this message