Re: connecting to Oracle via web/cgi

From: David Van Zandt <dvanzandt_at_iquest.net>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 08:31:29 -0500

It kind of depends upon what you're planning to use for the network and transport layers. ODBC is cetainly a good candidate (such as ASP pages), or SQL*Net client over TCP/IP if you've access to the LAN. Are you planning to use Oracle WebServer, or DBWeb, or some PL/SQL on the back end to serve the client requests?

Sorry if this doesn't help, but perhaps with more details?