Oracle positions in Houston and Austin

From: Shanna Norfleet <shannan_at_intellimarkhouston.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 12:50:34 -0500

Hello,

My name is Shanna Norfleet. I am an Internet recruiter with IntelliMark, a division of StaffMark. With over 330 branch offices world-wide we are one of the world’s leading suppliers of IT business solutions.

We have several clients with ongoing needs for Oracle professionals in the Houston and Austin areas. We have both long- and short-term assignments available. Ideal candidates will have US work experience in a combination of any of the following skills:

? Oracle 7x, 8x
? Designer 2000
? Developer 2000
? Oracle Financials / DBA
? Oracle Manufacturing

 Our clients include some of the largest companies in the world as well as many new up-coming companies. Check out our Houston/Austin web site at www.intellimarkhouston.com or our corporate web site at www.intellimark-it.com.

 If you are interested in working with us, please send your resume in MS Word format, to:

 Shanna Norfleet
 IntelliMark
 snorfleet_at_intellimark-it.com Received on Fri May 21 1999 - 19:50:34 CEST

Original text of this message