Primary Keys in Designer 2.1

From: Douglas Scott <Douglas.S.Scott_at_USAHQ.unitedspacealliance.com>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 17:58:39 GMT

[Quoted] [Quoted] I have been trying to learn what Designer 2.1 generates in certain circumstances. I created both primary and foreign keys on a set of tables and generated the DDL for those tables. I noticed that the resulting script created primary and foreign key constraints, but it only created indexes for the foreign keys. Doesn't Designer create indexes for primary keys or am I doing something wrong?

Douglas Scott
Douglas.S.Scott_at_USAHQ.unitedspacealliance.com Received on Thu May 20 1999 - 19:58:39 CEST

Original text of this message