Re: How to suppress parameters form in reports when called from Forms

From: <RTProffitt_at_beckman.com>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 16:10:13 GMT

We are creating reports with parameters in which I want to pass the parameters always, and not have the parameter form pop up.

This is how we did it. (Forms 5, reports 3) 1) Just setting the runtime option did not help, the parameter form still appeared, even when I passed parameters in.

2) When I de-selected all the parameters in the Parameter Form Builder, AND deleted all the text off the Parameter Form, then the app would run successfully, pass the parameters from Forms, and still be interactive for the user to preview.

Robert Proffitt

--== Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ ==-- ---Share what you know. Learn what you don't.--- Received on Thu May 20 1999 - 18:10:13 CEST

Original text of this message