FORMS 5.0 NT to UNIX

From: Candy Robinson <candy_at_bcstec.ca.boeing.com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 16:13:37 GMT

I need to deploy my Forms applications to both NT and UNIX. Finally got my Dev2000 2.1 for Unix installed, and recompiled all my forms. Aside from platform specific system calls, I need to modify my screens because they came up "scrunched up". :-) So I tried to go into the Layout Editor, and the Developer crashed. Anyone have a list of recommended procedures for converting from NT to Unix? Do I really have to change the item properties one by one to fix the height and width, font, etc. or is there a better method? Greatly appreciated! Thanks! --Candy

--
Sandra (Candy) Robinson		candy.l.robinson_at_boeing.com	972-659-2558

* It takes all the running you can do to keep in the same place. If you *
* want to get somewhere else you must run twice as fast as that. *
* --Alice, in Lewis Carroll's "Through the Looking Glass" *