Re: Designer/2000 - CDI-21600

From: Simon Hedges <shedges_at_hhhh.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 20:17:36 +0100

I got this error this afternoon - it was because I'd been fiddling around with registry settings, and had changed the path for the FORMS50_PATH key. The failure occurred while I was generating a Form.

I closed and restarted the application, but nothing worked until I corrected the registry key.

Simon Hedges
Gloucester
UK