After precompilation in PRO*C and other errors

From: Copy Man <copyman_at_dma.be>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 08:39:23 +0200

Hi,

I have a bit of a problem, I have an assignment for school to write a PRO*C application on a VMS system.

The problem is that if I precompile my code, it puts if ( sqlca.sqlcode == 1403 ) break; pieces of code in some places where the compiler complains they shouldn't be there.

The error I recieve is that I am putting in a break command without being in a loop, how can I solve this.

I also recieve an error on line 1992 of my .c source, not the .pc source. And if I remove some lines of my code the error is still on line 1992. This error is 'internal compiler error'. Others have also programs but they seem to work, so I think it is my fault.

Is there anyone willing to look into this problem, either by looking at my code(not that big, just about 30k) or telling me what the heck is wrong???

Thanks,

Dominick Received on Tue May 18 1999 - 08:39:23 CEST

Original text of this message