SimpleMAPI and Forms.OLE2

From: <lderani_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 22:25:07 GMT

Hi to all, I´m trying to write some functions using the OLE2 package from Forms 5.0 to send a mail thru the SimpleMAPI interface (not MAPI). I´m using SimpleMAPI calls because I need it to work either with Outlook and Netscape Messenger, which does not support MAPI (only SimpleMAPI - it´s another set of functions).
The problem is, looking at the SimpleMapi specifications, it says that some handlers that I need to get are returned in the argument list that I pass to the method called, like a 'IN OUT' parameter to a function. Looking at the functions from the OLE2 package, none of them seens to support this (all parameters are implemented as IN parameters only.) How can I get one value from a argument list passed to a method, using the own argument list? Is it possible?

Regards to all,

  Luís Derani ( lderani_at_uol.com.br )

--== Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ ==-- ---Share what you know. Learn what you don't.--- Received on Tue May 18 1999 - 00:25:07 CEST

Original text of this message