WebDb with OAS more Info

From: John M. Heaton <heaton_at_aselimited.com>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 08:43:59 -0400

I'm trying to get WebDb to run as a cartridge under OAS. I just installed the 4.0.7.1 patch which has changed the behaviour. Instead of getting a service unavailable, I'm getting a Dr Watson on wrks.exe.

If anyone has successfully got this thing to work, let me know. Does it matter which listener you use? Should I use OAS listener, or WebDb listener, or both or a completely different one like IIS? If I let the WebDb
listener run, WebDb works but of course OAS doesn't. I'm about ready to send this stuff back to Oracle. I didn't think I was getting bleeding edge software.

Configuration
Oracle 8.0.5
WebDb 2.0.5
OAS 4.0.7.1 (patched)
Windows NT Server 4 with SP3

Any help would be appreciated,

John Received on Mon May 17 1999 - 14:43:59 CEST

Original text of this message