Re: HELP: Stored Procedure performance question

From: Hans <hadwiger.j_at_teleweb.at>
Date: Sun, 16 May 1999 21:31:09 GMT

Andrew Babb schrieb in Nachricht <373B7436.30CBB156_at_mail.com>...
>Hi,
>
>The server side logic will scale, since the PL/SQL block can do everything
>you are wanting, and it is compiled code.

[Quoted] Are you sure that it is compiled! from my point of view it is normally impossible
that PL/SQL Procedures are compiled (the execution plan is determined). I'm [Quoted] just a beginner in Oracle, but there are features that I think makes it impossible
that proc are compiled.

regards

hans