Re: WEBDB

From: John M. Heaton <vorkus_at_city-net.com>
Date: Sat, 15 May 1999 23:59:01 -0400

You need to have dba privileges to make it work. Under some strange circumstances the site creation feature is available when it shouldn't be (or at

least that is what I've seen). It has happened to two of the developers I work with. They don't have the privilege to actually build the site so the script (running behind the seens) hangs.