US-CO UNIX TESTING OPPORTUNITIES:

From: Mike Caster <mike_at_softecinc.com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 17:12:40 -0600

SofTec Solutions has an immediate need for a Systems Tester in the Denver area.

All candidates must have experience as a UNIX user (Functionally) A background in UNIX development
Must understand concepts of client-server applications and UNIX apps. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. UNIX Scripting: (KORN, PERL)
Logical thinking for analysis of testing.

C/C++ background would be excellent, but not required.

What makes SofTec Solutions unique is our exclusive focus on Oracle DBMS and Tools, as well
as Oracle Applications. This differentiates us within the marketplace by providing our clients with
only the highest quality resources available.

Because of our high standard of excellence, we employ only the most talented, skilled and
ambitious professionals. We have the flexibility to hire our consultants on a W2, 1099, or a
salaried basis. For our salaried employees, we offer the following benefits:

? 5 weeks paid time off
? Anniversary Bonuses (5%-12% annually
? Paid Overtime
? 100% Medical, Dental coverage – no premiums
? Referral Bonuses
? Training
? Life Insurance and AD&D
? 401k .50/$1.00 matching

This position is available immediately and we would like to speak with candidates as soon as
possible.

Please visit our Web Site for more information about SofTec Solutions. http://www.softecinc.com

To learn about this position and others please forward your resume in confidence to:

SofTec Solutions
384 Inverness Drive South, Suite #211
Englewood, CO 80112
Voice: 303-662-1010
Fax: 303-662-1060
E-Mail: jobs_at_softecinc.com Received on Sat May 15 1999 - 01:12:40 CEST

Original text of this message