Re: Oracle ODBC Question

From: Jim Josephs <jim_at_ware-solutions.com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 06:12:17 GMT

Just to confirm your suspisions.

I also have experienced problems with the Net8, ODBC8 config.

We have an NT4, SP3 server running Oracle 8.05.

We upgraded all the Win95 clients from SQL*Net V2 to Net8/ODBC8, and got very wierd errors. We had to downgrade the clients back to SQL*Net V2 and ODBC7 drivers to stablize things.

Jim Josephs
ware solutions inc
Calgary, AB Canada
jim_at_ware-solutions.com