Do I need an Oracle Developer License when I am the end user?

From: <cshspcp_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 20:44:04 GMT

Hi,

[Quoted] [Quoted] My company is buying a custom software from a [Quoted] local software developer.

The software is being developed by this third party using Oracle Developer 5.0 (Forms and Reports).

My company IS NOT and WILL NOT develop anything. So, assuming that all we will do is to run our applications as end users, and that WE HAVE the Oracle server licenses. Do we need to buy the [Quoted] Developer licenses? If not, Has the third party to provide us the necessary Forms and Reports runtimes along with the custom applications?

[Quoted] Thanks in advance.

René Pezo

--== Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ ==-- ---Share what you know. Learn what you don't.--- Received on Thu May 13 1999 - 22:44:04 CEST

Original text of this message