Forms 3: Can you "Find Current Window Name"?

From: <RTProffitt_at_beckman.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 16:45:08 GMT

I have a generic window centering routine which can be called from the Pre-Form or when-activate triggers. Unfortunately, it requires passing the Window name.

There are some 80 modules in this application (I inherited it), and the various Window Names vary.

Does anyone know or have experience getting "the current window" name or "the window name from the tree of objects in the module" ?

It seems a bit backwards to have to go to each module and hardcode the window name in each call.

Thanks
Bob Proffitt
Beckman Coulter
RTProffitt_at_Beckman.com