forms migration 5.0->6.0 problem

From: Sean Zhang <sean_at_cnfei.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 15:08:29 GMT

Hello, everyone,

I just got Oracle Developer 6.0 for Windows 95. When I tried to recompile the previous menu (*.mmb from  Oracle Developer 2000 version 2.0 ) files, I got lots of errors, basically just complaininig the empty body of PL/SQL, "compiling SEP2 menu item in Application.... compilation error in SEP2 in menu....
PL/SQL error 103 at line2 , column 1,
encountered the symbol "END" when expecting the following .......",  The menu SEP2 here is a SEPERATOR menu and has no PL/SQL body (NULL), it was compiled fine and working fine in FORMS 5.0, I don't know why FORMS 6.0 treats all menu item as a regular PL/SQL menu item.

Has anybody encountered the same problem before ? Any suggestions and advices are greatly appreciated.

Sean Zhang
mailto:sean_at_cnfei.com Received on Thu May 13 1999 - 17:08:29 CEST

Original text of this message